As the Lead Designer I use my wide range of web/graphic design, writing, editing, SEO, and marketing skills to help locksmiths improve their online presence and grow their businesses.
- Create great looking, mobile-friendly WordPress websites for locksmiths and other small businesses.
- Design, implement, and maintain The Locksmith Agency website.
- Improve local search rankings by creating compelling website content and deploying results-producing SEO strategies for our clients.
- Design logos for clients using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Update and maintain 1-800-Unlocks.com, and FairTradeLocksmiths.com.
- Manage the team’s Junior Designer.
Web/Digital Marketing Specialist
- Updated and maintained the HamiltonBeach.com and ProctorSilex.com e-commerce sites on a daily basis. Added and maintained several hundred product pages as well as inbound marketing content including articles, tutorials, infographics, and videos. I also proofread and edited content.
- Collaborated with the Digital Marketing team to design and implement the complete redesign of HamiltonBeach.com twice in 4 years. The most recent mobile-first redesign was launched in Feb. 2017 and the previous responsive redesign launched in 2013.
- Contributed to a 300% increase in organic traffic and keyword rankings for Hamiltonbeachcom: http://bit.ly/2nmonfR
- Designed, produced, and managed email marketing programs for Hamilton Beach and Proctor Silex that doubled the subscriber list, increased site traffic, and improved e-commerce sales.
- Maintained the Hamilton Beach commercial division site and email marketing program through early 2015.
Web/Graphic Design & Marketing Email Manager
- Managed the marketing HTML email program: designed and deployed HTML emails to multiple customer segments on a daily or 3x a week schedule.
- Collaborated with the Web Master to develop and maintain Stauer.com brand site.
- Designed and developed banner ads for online affiliate ad programs.
- Designed and created catalogs, solo mailers, glossy product spec brochures for the top 20 products, watch instructions, advertising and sales collateral, print ads (for 1000s of publications), and coupons.
eBusiness Web Developer & Content Coordinator
- As a member of the eBusiness team, I implemented, tested and managed content on WellPoint’s corporate websites and numerous micro-sites.
Marketing Email Manager
- Designed and coded targeted versions of Circuit City’s award-winning Thursday and Sunday HMTL marketing emails which were viewed by millions of email campaign subscribers every week. The 2008 holiday campaign won a Best Email Opt-in Campaign Gold Consumer award from Marketing Sherpa.
- Designed and coded the Sunday Weekly Email Ad and Order Confirmation Ad Banners which appeared on all Circuit City online store email order confirmations.
Business Development Manager
- Managed all aspects of Guild Launch’s advertising/affiliate sales including SEO/SEM using Google Analytics and Google AdSense.
- Managed and executed updates and improvements to the Guild Launch sales pages.
- Created and distributed Press Releases and other corporate communications to numerous online outlets.
Webmaster & Marketing Specialist
- Designed, coded and maintained Iron Crown’s three corporate websites. Managed the sales of downloadable electronic products on various PDF Sales Partner sites.
- Created print and online marketing and sales materials including product ads (print & online), weekly email newsletters, retailer/distributor “Sell Sheets”, catalogs, and press releases.
Graphics Specialist & Promotions Director
- Graphic design and layout of marketing, PR and sales materials.
- Creation and implementation of corporate marketing and promotional programs.
- Convention/Trade Show Director.
Bachelor of Science in Journalism, Minor in English
2018 © Monica L. Wilson